Spring 2023 Funding Timeline
The CHE Board of Trustees has made the difficult decision to postpone new funding awards in the Spring 2023 grant cycle. Please note that this decision impacts only new funding awards and only the Spring 2023 grant cycle. CHE remains fully committed to meeting our obligations to existing, multi-year projects.
The CHE fund is required by city statute to achieve inflation-adjustment growth. Due to the unique market conditions over the past 12 months, the CHE Board of Trustees and staff worked very closely with our experienced financial consultants to make the prudent decision to postpone new funding. CHE will continue to monitor the situation closely and inform the community when funding for new projects is made available. At this time, no Applicant Workshops are planned.
Despite this difficult decision, CHE is confident that we will resume our regular grant cycles in the near future. We would encourage you to contact us to discuss future grant ideas.
Data Resources for Grant Applications
· City of Lincoln Open Data and Performance Management Portal
· Community Health Needs Assessment Report
· Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department, Health Promotion, Data, and Evaluation
· Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department, Vital Statistics
· New Americans Task Force Immigrant and Refugee Survey Report
· Health Equity Coalition Report, Community Voices on the Health of Our City
Ready to Apply?
CHE uses an online application system for all grant applications. Please note:
- Your login is your email address.
- The application system auto-saves approximately every 10 minutes. We suggest you save more often.
- If you are inactive in the system for more than 40 minutes, you will be automatically logged off.
- Refer to the funding timeline for important dates related to the application process.
- Contact CHE staff with questions at 402-436-5516, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If CHE has an upcoming funding cycle, applications will be available to complete online following the Applicant Workshop Webinars.