To achieve the vision of making Lincoln the healthiest community in the nation, the CHE Board of Trustees will make nearly $550,000 available in the Spring 2024 funding cycle.
- December, 2023 - Grant application available online.
- January, 2024 - Applicant workshops (information below).
- March 1, 2024 - Applications due at 12:00 (noon).
- May 24, 2024 - Grantees notified of decisions.
- June 3, 2024 - Formal, public award announcement made by CHE.
- July 1, 2024 - Spring 2024 grant contracts begin and funding is available.
Applicant Workshop Webinars
Please join one of our Applicant Workshops to learn more about CHE's upcoming funding cycle! Workshop attendance is not required to apply for a grant, but is highly encouraged.
Webinar for NEW Applicants:
CHE will host a webinar on January 9, 2:00 – 3:00 pm, for new applicants, those who would like a refresher, or individuals unfamiliar with CHE’s grant process. You will hear about CHE priorities, application process, forms, and tips to help you prepare a successful application.
Webinar for RETURNING Applicants:
CHE will host a webinar on January 10, 10:00 – 10:30 am for individuals who have experience with the CHE grant process. This webinar will provide a briefer overview of the process and any important updates to forms or priorities.
What does CHE not fund?
- Individuals through direct financial contributions
- Projects that do not serve the City of Lincoln
- Laboratory or clinical research
- Debt reduction
- Organizations that are not tax-exempt
- Other endowments
- Fundraising events
Ready to Apply?
When CHE announces a funding cycle, interested applicants are encouraged to meet with staff to discuss project ideas prior to completing applications. Please sign up for a time to meet with CHE staff, here.